Who owns this website?
www.rugsflooring.com.au is the online store of Your Rugs and Flooring owned by Opstone Group Pty Ltd and located in south Brisbane.
Do you have a permanent business premises?
Yes. We have our owner occupied showroom/warehouse in the south side of Brisbane. The address is as following:
3/6 Webber Drive, Browns Plains, QLD 4118, Australia
Phone: 07 3800 5666; Fax: 07 3800 5655
Website: http://www.rugsflooring.com.au; Email: email@example.com
How can you assure your customers can order with confidence?
At Your Rugs and Flooring we fully understand the importance of reassuring our customers so they can order with confidence, particularly when ordering online. We have therefore designed 3 integrated ways to help you get the right rugs, mats and timber flooring from the very beginning.
- Through our Color Matching Function available on the website you will be able to place the rug you like onto the background where you can change the color of the wall (curtains), lounge and cushion into yours to see whether the colors and pattern on the rug match your existing décor. (Under Upgrade)
- You can also place the photo taken from your existing décor and download it as the background and then place the rug you like to check out whether the rug fits into your existing décor.
- Moreover, with our 15 day no risk purchase and hassle free return policy, you can return your order as new and in its original packaging condition within 15 days of receipt for a full refund if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order. Please be noted that shipping fees for each item are not refundable and customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
What warranties do you have for your products?
Not only do we want you to be able to place your order with confidence by providing décor matching functions online and a hassle free return policy, but also we want you to be able to use our products and services with peace of mind by providing you with rock solid warranties:
- 15 to 25 year limited warranty on all timber floor products
- 5 year limited warranty on all rugs
- Up to 2 year limited workmanship warranty on timber floor installations, 1 year for hybrid flooring
Do you offer free information kits on rugs and timber flooring?
Yes we do. Please go through the registration process to get our free information kits.
Do you send samples/ swatches of your products?
If you would like to see a sample of our product, please call our office at 3800 5666 to discuss your request. We try our best to take close up shots of our rugs, mats and timber floors to show the real look of each item. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it under the guidelines of our Return and Refund Policy.
Are the colours and sizes shown on your website accurate?
We have made every effort to present real photos that accurately represent the appearance each item. However, the colours seen on your monitor are usually about 95% accurate for the true colours of the product. This can also be affected by the quality of your monitor and its colour calibration settings. We cannot take any responsibility for the possible colour misrepresentations. Size measurements listed for rugs and mats are roughly 97% accurate. Please see our Terms and Conditions section for further details.
How do I place an order?
You can place your order online by following our easy and user-friendly instructions. You can also call our customer service team (07) 3800 5666 during business hours to place your order and discuss any further inquiries you may have.
Can I change or cancel my order?
If you want to change or cancel the order after you have submitted it, you should contact us immediately by calling 3800 5666 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot change your order if it has been dispatched.
Is the item I am ordering in stock?
We do our best to ensure that the majority of the products displayed on the website are in stock and ready for dispatch. However, we may be out of stock for certain items occasionally. If this is the case, we will call or email you with an estimated delivery date or the option to choose a different one or you may choose to get a full refund. You may like to call us on 07 3800 5666 to check the stock availability before ordering.
How much do you charge for delivery?
We offer delivery to most street addresses in Australia on all rugs and mats with no minimum number required. However, shipping charges can be separately calculated on the shopping cart page once a product is added to your cart. Please contact us at email@example.com or call (07) 3800 5666 for delivery charges to remote regions in Australia before you make your order. Your Rugs and Flooring cannot accept responsibility for any delays or losses during transit.
Can I delay the shipment of my order?
Yes. To place an order with a delayed shipping date, call us on (07) 3800 5666 to place your order during normal business hours. Our customer service team will assist you for the arrangement. Otherwise, send us an e-mail to request a delay for the shipment when placing your order.
What is the expected delivery time?
We ship our products through a few Couriers and Australia Post unless otherwise requested. All orders will be dispatched between 3 to 15 working days after approval of your payment. Most rugs and mats can be dispatched within 3 working days. For timber floor products, delivery time may be up to 15 working days. Certain products displayed on the website may be stored in our business partner’s warehouse. In this case the delivery time may be longer than expectated. Please allow up to 21 working days for certain orders. Please be aware that any delivery dates given are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
How do I check the status of my order?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3800 5666 to check the status of your order, including the progress of your delivery.
What should I do if the item I ordered was damaged by the shipping company during transition?
If there is damage to your item as a result of negligence by the shipping company, you should immediately notify us by calling (07) 3800 5666 or emailing us at email@example.com. At the same time, please follow the steps below:
- Please inspect your item carefully together with the delivery driver. You need to write a clear description of the damage on both your copy and the driver's copy and signed on both copies by you and the driver. Please do not sign for items that are damaged during transit unless you have made a note for the damage on the delivery copy, and taken a photograph of the damaged area.
- If you believe the damage cannot be repaired or it is unacceptable then you should refuse to receive the item. Please contact us immediately so we can process a replacement for you.
- Please remember, once you sign for the item or give permission to the shipping company to leave the damaged item for you, you will be responsible for filing a claim with the delivery company and for all charges for the return shipment. If you find shipping damage to your item only after the driver has left your place, you should report it to the shipping company using information on the delivery docket and request an inspection within 10 days of receipt. Please take some photos showing the damage and keep the original packing material until the inspection has been done. Please also notify us immediately regarding the damage.
Can I return my order if I don’t like it?
Yes. We want you to be 100% satisfied with the rugs and mats you purchased from us. We therefore offer you a 15-Day No Risk Purchase and Hassle-Free Return policy on all rugs and mats displayed on our website. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it. You need to contact us within 3 working days of receiving your product and get a Return Authorization Number from us. Please be reminded that you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We also suggest you buy shipping insurance on the item you return. Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for full details.
Will I need to pay for the return shipping charges?
Yes. The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. We will be more than happy to help you organize the return shipping with rates and other necessary details. Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for full details.
When will my refund credit appear on my account?
We process all refunds within 3 working days. Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you about the refund. However, it may take a few working days for your bank to process the credit before it appears on your account.
What kinds of payment do you accept?
When will my payment be charged?
Your payment will be charged once you click the "Submit Order" button to place your order on the checkout page.
Do you provide tax invoices to your customers?
We issue tax invoices for every online transaction.
Is your website secure?
Yes. Our web site uses 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. We are also partners with McAfee Secure & Verisign to guarantee the highest level of security compliance.