Quick-Step Amato Waterproof Timber 13/2.5mm
Carefree living starts with exceptional floors that can withstand what life throws at them. From mud trails after walking the dog to wine stains after an epic party with friends: no matter the challenge, your timber floor is protected for years to come, thanks to our Easy To Clean technology. This innovative protective layer prevents dirt from getting into the grain, ensuring that your floor always looks new and authentic. For an extra layer of protection, take a look at our Amato collection, featuring our unique waterproof surface technology. The new Amato range offers the very first watertight timber flooring.
Add style and ease to your life
Choose from our wide range of colours and styles and enjoy the natural, authentic feel of true timber. Are you a traditionalist or a modern visionary? Whatever your taste is, we help you bring character into your home. Pick a colour and explore a vast range of floors suitable for your needs. No worries: it’s all real timber with zero compromises in terms of strength, resistance and performance. It’s built for you to last a lifetime.
Value Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Excellent value for money;
- Pre-finished coat with HydroSeal technology for a 100% waterproof surface, no sanding or lacquering required;
- Quick & easy to install;
- lifetime Structural warranty and 25 year wear warranty for residential use, 10 year warranty for edge water-resistance, edge and surface dirt-resistance, water damage (Excl appliance failure/ leaks).
Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Engineered floors with Uniclic locking system for easy and reliable installation (direct stick or floated);
- 7 layers of water-baased UV matte lacquer for a resilient and beautiful extra matte finish;
- Long lasting, hard wearing, and waterproof. Suitable for most domestic and commercial floors;
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean; allergy free.
- Type: Single strip engineered oak/ Australian timber floor, 2.5mm timber layer on 10.5mm plywood;
- Janka Hardness: 7kN/ 9kN/ 11kN;
- Three layers of timber construction producing great stability to floors;
- Installation Method: Uniclic locking system, direct stick or floated;
- Dimensions: 2200mm x 145mm x 13/2.5mm;
- Pack size: 6pcs/ box and 1.914sqmt/box;
- Aussie Species:
- Dimensions: 1820mm x 134mm x 13/2.5mm;
- Pack size: 6pcs/ box and 1.4633sqmt/box;
- Coating Finish: Multiple layers of European UV matte lacquered finish;
- Slip Rating: Class P3;
- Fire Rating: Critical Heat Flux, 4.6kW/m2. Mean Smoke Development, 22 percent minutes;
- Environmental Certificates: VOC<E1.