Preference Pronto Oak 14/3mm
Pronto Engineered Oak Flooring
READY TO GO Engineered European Oak Wide Plank
Pronto engineered oak flooring planks are manufactured using a Hi-Spec 3mm visual grade, the wear layer is then bonded to an 11mm multi-layer plywood substrate. This trusted method of manufacturing provides a dimensionally stable and durable floor with an eye-catching aesthetic for a cleaner sharper look . Finished thickness of 14mm. Grade & Surface: Hi-Spec Visual A/B/C Grade, contains less knots and split defects for a cleaner looking plank. The Hi-Spec visual appearance will suit those seeking a more harmonious, natural Oak Flooring décor for their installations. Pre-finished, Matte PU Lacquer. Surface is light wire brushed.
Value Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Excellent value for money;
- Pre-finished coat, no sanding or lacquering required;
- Quick & easy to install;
- lifetime Structural warranty and 20 year wear warranty for residential use, 5 year warranty for commercial use.
Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Engineered floors with Tongue and Groove system for easy installation (direct stick or floated);
- Multiple layers of European UV matt lacquer for a resilient and beautiful finish;
- Long lasting and hard wearing, suitable for most domestic and commercial floors;
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean; allergy free.
- Type: Single strip engineered Oak timber floor, 3mm timber layer on 11mm plywood;
- Janka Hardness: 6kN;
- Three layers of timber construction producing great stability to floors;
- Installation Method: Tongue and Groove system, direct stick or floated;
- Dimensions: 1900mm x 190mm x 14/3mm;
- Pack size: 6pcs/ box and 2.166sqmt/box;
- Coating Finish: Multiple layers of German matt lacquered finish;
- Slip Rating: Slip Resistance Value (SRV): 41, Class P3;
- Fire Rating: Critical Heat Flux, 3.5kW/m2. Mean Smoke Development, 26 percent minutes;
- Environmental Certificates: VOC<E1.