Preference Prestige Oak 21/6mm
If you love the look of fine oak flooring, then Prestige Oak Flooring is the natural choice. Sharing the unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oak our engineered Oak planks deliver added durability and strength due to its multi-ply core construction. Prestige Oak Flooring is the preferred choice of leading architects and designers. Visually stunning extra wide planks and exceptional decorator colours will compliment any interior. Prestige Oak Flooring ensures a lifetime of enjoyment.
Value Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Excellent value for money;
- Pre-finished coat, no sanding or lacquering required;
- Quick & easy to install;
- lifetime Structural warranty and 20 year wear warranty for residential use, 5 year warranty for commercial use.
Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Engineered floors with Tongue and Groove system for easy installation (direct stick or floated);
- Multiple layers of German UV matt lacquer for a resilient and beautiful finish;
- Long lasting and hard wearing, suitable for most domestic and commercial floors;
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean; allergy free.
- Type: Single strip engineered timber floor, 6mm timber layer on 15mm plywood;
- Three layers of timber construction producing great stability to floors;
- Installation Method: T&G system, direct stick or floated;
- Dimensions: 2200mm x 220mm x 21/6mm;
- Pack size: 4pcs/ box and 1.936sqmt/box;
- Coating Finish: Multiple layers of German matt lacquered finish;
- Slip Rating: Slip Resistance Value (SRV): 36, Class P3;
- Fire Rating: Critical Heat Flux, 5.5kW/m2. Mean Smoke Development, 6 percent minutes;
- Environmental Certificates: VOC<E1 (0.080mg/m3).