Preference Elk Falls Hickory 14/2mm
Elk Falls American Hickory
Elk Falls Hickory planks are manufactured from genuine North American Appalachian Hickory. It is an excellent medium density hardwood ideally suited to flooring applications where strength, durability are significant attributes. With hardness characteristics similar to Jarrah, our Elk Falls Hickory flooring range is ready for the rough and tumble of everyday life.
The visual aspects deliver décors that provide natural rustic charm and stained finishes that will certainly enhance any new flooring project or renovation. The engineered construction method provides a long wearing, stable and durable floor with a finished thickness of 14mm. It’s perfectly suited for residential, multi-residential and commercial applications.
Value Rating in Timber Flooring:
- Excellent value for money;
- Pre-finished coat, no sanding or lacquering required;
- Quick & easy to install;
- lifetime Structural warranty and 20 year wear warranty for residential use, 5 year warranty for commercial use.
Features/ Consumer’s Benefits:
- Engineered floors with Tongue and Groove system for easy installation (direct stick or floated);
- Multiple layers of European UV matt lacquer for a resilient and beautiful finish;
- Long lasting and hard wearing, suitable for most domestic and commercial floors;
- Easy to maintain and to keep clean; allergy free.
- Type: Single strip engineered hickory timber floor, 2mm timber layer on 12mm plywood;
- Janka Hardness: 9.5kN;
- Three layers of timber construction producing great stability to floors;
- Installation Method: Unilin click system, direct stick or floated;
- Dimensions: 1900mm x 189mm x 14/2mm;
- Pack size: 6pcs/ box and 2.1546sqmt/box;
- Coating Finish: Multiple layers of German matt lacquered finish;
- Slip Rating: Slip Resistance Value (SRV): 41, Class P3;
- Fire Rating: Critical Heat Flux, 3.6kW/m2. Mean Smoke Development, 72 percent minutes;
- Environmental Certificates: VOC<E1 (0.080mg/m3).